[Spambayes] Newbie Question..

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Nov 30 22:45:01 CET 2005

Tony, either I'm reading this situation wrong or you are. You appear to
have changed Mr Fishback's inquiry to indicate that he's using Outlook
Express rather than Outlook (and then answered the inquiry accordingly).
But the actual headers on his message seem to indicate that he's using
the "real" Outlook, which is why I suggested that he switch to the
Outlook plugin. The reference to Outlook Express in his message was in a
quoted set of headers of a (spam) message from "Zbigniew Yamashita". It
was the spam message that was sent using Outlook Express. Or am I
missing something?

Bob