[Spambayes] Database Recovery

Avi Rosenthal ravi at netvision.net.il
Sat Oct 1 11:35:00 CEST 2005

I received the following message:
DBRunRecoveryError: (-30978, 'DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery -- PANIC: Invalid argument')According to the FAQ file I should delete the database.
I was not able to find the databse in order to delete it. UNinstalling and Reinstalling SpamBayes does not help (probably it does not delete the database).
I think that a hyperlink for database deletion or a documenting the name of the database is needed.
Thank you

Avi Rosenthal

StrategicTechnologies Consultant
Tel. 972-54-4480616