[Spambayes] Filtering doesn't start automatically in "Connected" mode

Rothman, Dave (LD) LDRothman at dow.com
Tue Oct 4 21:46:10 CEST 2005

I'm using SpamBayes with Outlook 2002.  It used to work just fine, but now
message filtering does not start automatically when I connect to the server.
If I start SpamBayes Manager, select the Advanced tab and change the
position of the slider for Processing start delay, SpamBayes will
automatically filter any new messages, but I must initiate filtering to
filter any messages already in the Inbox.  Message filtering is automatic
when I'm running Outlook in off-line mode.

I'm using a company-standard configuration PC.  Others who use SpamBayes
aren't seeing this problem.  Removing and re-installing SpamBayes doesn't
fix my problem.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave Rothman
Scientist, Core R&D