[Spambayes] hari-kari

M. Anne Clark anne at booksbyme.us
Fri Oct 7 06:08:59 CEST 2005

Maybe I won't go quite that far, but I am ready to scream.  I still cannot
get SpamBayes to give me the  buttons on my toolbar.  It's definitely not
learning, AND I can't teach it without sending clicking on those buttons!
Today I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.   STILL no buttons.
One of you out there offered to help for an amount of money I cannot afford.
IF anyone has an idea how to solve my problem (and I'm not good
understanding software lingo) I'd be most grateful.
Thanks!

Anne Zoe Clark - WRITER & AUTHOR!

Rev. M. Anne Clark
Wedding of Souls