[Spambayes] SpamBayes says "Something screwey"

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 11:04:56 CEST 2005

Tony
Many thanks.
I tried the "Rebuild entire database" approach on the Training tab, but it did not work.  It kept all the info about all
the previously processed messages even though the "rebuild" box was ticked.

So I went to the folder and deleted all the files.  Now I have reconfigured and it has picked up the correct number of
messages, ie only those left in the Spam folder for training.

I thought you would want to know that the Retraining option did not work in the way it should..
Regards
James Gilmour