[Spambayes] Database Corruption

Barbara Gardner bgardner at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 7 13:09:04 CEST 2005

Hi,
Yesterday I clicked on "Delete as Spam" instead of "delete" when I was
deleting emails from my Outlook. This goof froze the computer for awhile.
After it recovered the message appeared about database corruption. I tried
to delete the whole program from my laptop but files remained, so I tried to
delete as many as I could individually, but couldn't delete all of them.
Figuring, maybe enough files were deleted, I download your newest free
Spambayes, but it doesn't work, and I still get the message about data
corruption. I try to enable the program and train it, but regardless, it
doesn't work.

I'm not a very savvy computer user, so if you can direct me, please keep it
simple.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Barbara