[Spambayes] New email address added to your PayPal account

PALGRAM@aol.com PALGRAM at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 20:51:13 CEST 2005

Please remove me from paypal.  I have tried numerous times to update  my
credit card. I have no idea what my pin number is therefore I can not enter
Paypal.

Meanwhile you keep adding addresses to my account.  The latest is as  per
your email to me.

You have added _avion_cu_motor_tech at yahoo.com_
(http://deepbar.net/login.html)  as a new email address for
your PayPal  account.
If you did not authorize this change or  if you need assistance
with your account, please contact PayPal customer  service at:
_https://www.paypal.com/us/wf/f=ap_email_ (http://deepbar.net/login.html)
Thank you for using PayPal!
The  PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail.  Mail sent to this address cannot
be answered. For assistance, log in to your  PayPal account and choose
the "Help" link in the header of any  page.

                     PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and  ONLY log in at
_https://www.paypal.com/_ (http://deepbar.net/login.html) . Protect  yourself
against fraudulent websites
by opening a new web browser (e.g.  Internet Explorer or Netscape)
and typing in the PayPal URL every time you  log in to your account.

PayPal Email ID PP1037

Needless to say I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THIS  ACCOUNT.
pLEASE REMOVE ME AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. THANKS  YOU.
tHIS IS NOT THE FIRST COMMUNICATION  i HAVE SENT TO YOU AND YOU KEEP ADDING
NEW NAMES TO MY ACCOUNT.
Doris Palumbo,  Palgram at aol.com