[Spambayes] Training & Modified

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 10 12:57:33 CEST 2005

Which SpamBayes application are you using?  It looks like you're
using Outlook, so I'm guessing the Outlook plug-in.  If that's wrong,
then my response will be, too, so please let us know and we'll try
again.

> During training the "modified date" is set to the "training date"
> and the archiving is postponed.
> How can I prevent this?

I *think* that if you don't rescore messages when training, then the
message is completely untouched (apart from the read), so that might
work.

If not, then the troubleshooting guide has a section that talks about
how to stop the plug-in storing the message score in the message
properties (I don't recall exactly where it is offhand, and don't
have a copy accessible at the moment sorry - if you can't find it let
us know).  That ought to work, although this is undesirable for other
reasons.

=Tony.Meyer