[Spambayes] rebuild database?

mgleich mgleich at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 15:21:36 CEST 2005

I've just realized that although my database is 536kb and that is not so
large, it is composed of 702 spam and 110 ham.  I gather this is extremely
unbalanced and may explain why I'm getting false negatives.

I'm using the Outlook plugin.

Do I need to begin from scratch?  If so, do I just delete the db file and
will Spambayes just create a new one?
Or, what is the best way to fix this?

Thanks