[Spambayes] Unregister

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:56:25 CEST 2005

[Martin Leinneweber]
> I want to remove Spam bites as it is taking emails that I want God knows
> where, and leaving the spasm.  Tell me how to remove it, I don't want to fix
> it, I want it off now.

You didn't say which version of SpamBayes you're using.  Since you
appear to have used Outlook to send this email, I'll assume you're
using the Outlook Plugin.

First thing to do is click

    SpamBayes -> SpamBayes Manager ...

from within Outlook.  A tabbed dialog box pops up.  Uncheck the
"Enable Spambayes" box near the bottom of the General tab.  Then click
Close.  From that point on, SpamBayes will stop doing anything with
your email.

To fully uninstall it, see the FAQ, question 3.16 "How do I uninstall
the plug-in?":

    http://spambayes.sf.net/faq.html

Or if you're not using the Outlook Plugin, please be more specific.