[Spambayes] UNSUBSCRIBE

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:45:01 CEST 2005

[Kerry Garrison]
> UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE ME OFF THIS IMPOSSIBLE TO
> GET OFF OF LIST!!!

I checked, and kerryg at wildhobbies.com is not subscribed to this list.
You're not getting messages from this list from us, at least not to
that address.  Is it possible you subscribed using a different
address?  That someone else is forwarding messages to you?  That a
corporate email address is subscribed?  That someone else has access
to your email account and is maliciously subscribing you without your
knowledge?

> I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT AND I STILL
> GET FREAKING EMAILS - FIX THE SYSTEM

As above, there's no evidence I can find that anything is wrong with the system.

> SO I CAN STOP GETTING EMAILS BEFORE I SIGN UP EVERY PERSON
> I DON'T LIKE TO THIS LIST SO THEY CANT EVER GET THEMSELVES OFF
> OT IT EITHER.

You're welcome to try ;-)  If you do, you'll discover that you cannot
subscribe other people to this list.