[Spambayes] Spam target folder restriction

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Sun Oct 16 01:01:54 CEST 2005

Is there a good reason why there is no option to direct spam
straight to the Deleted Items folder?

It's not as if it is something you could do accidentally, as it
has to be intentionally set that way in the SB Manager/Filtering

I have to archive all my spam for a few months, but I'm just
curious why one is not allowed to do it.

 - Bill H.

We take security very seriously. All outgoing mail is
certified Virus Free. To boost YOUR security visit
The Hacker's Nightmare: http://HackersNightmare.com.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.