[Spambayes] error

Gina Logan glogan at bstonetech.com
Tue Oct 18 18:47:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

We are running Windows XP Pro
Binary version 1.0.4 (March 2005)
I read the troubleshooting guide

Has anyone received this message before?  My user remembers deleting the
Junk Suspects folder but when we re-create it we still get this message.
Another thing that is weird is that in the SpamBayes Manager the 'Enable
SpamBayes' checkbox is greyed out.  This isn't the case when I try to
reproduce on my machine.

Thanks for any help on this matter.

Gina Logan

  _____

------------

David E. Mysona                      Blackstone Technology Group

                                                150 California Street,
9th Floor

                                                San Francisco, CA 94111

Office: 415.837.1400

Mobile: 415.350.8436

www.bstonetech.com
<blocked::file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\dmysona\Application%20Da
ta\Microsoft\Signatures\www.bstonetech.com>

"Helping to shape today's innovative companies into tomorrow's industry
leaders"