[Spambayes] lost my (outlook Spambayes instruction

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Oct 19 14:04:56 CEST 2005

It sounds like this FAQ might help:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder
<BLOCKED::http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-u
nsure-spam-folder> .

________________________________

	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of nancyhines
	Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:40 PM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Subject: [Spambayes] lost my (outlook Spambayes instruction

	When deleting some contents of SpamBayes., I also deleted the
whole file....
	 If I create a "Spam e-mails" file on the left side of Outlook
window, then how do I connect it to Outlook so Outlook will populate the
'spam' file and not my inbox with juck mail?? And I can read and check
the spam folder separately from my inbox.???
	What is the path to do this?