[Spambayes] Help...

Tatu, Debra Debra.Tatu at unisys.com
Fri Oct 28 02:00:35 CEST 2005

I have read through the Troubleshooting Guide and the Bug List but
cannot find help.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled SpamBayes several
times.  When I first Open Outlook, SpamBayes appears to work properly.
But later, I'll notice that it's not filtering.  I'll mark the item for
deletion and it won't move to the Junk Folder.  When I go to the Suspect
folder and mark and item for deletion, it won't move to the Junk Folder
either.  Something appears to be stopping the filtering.

Attached is the log.  If you can provide any assistance, I would be
grateful.

Debra

Six Sigma Lean Green Belt

Image Exchange Services