[Spambayes] FREE FOR LIMITED TIME OPORTUNITY!!!!

sergio sergio817423 at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 28 19:08:31 CEST 2005

Oportunity Work

 ¡FREE FOR LIMITED TIME!

We do NOT use
a pyramidal structure or forced matrices.
We do NOT have
magical systems or experiments.

In  November we launch the renovation of ComoSerLibre, it will include the first form of telework with four systems of gains, services and tools that all worker online needs.

5,000 GRATUITOUS representations will be granted, these include a personal Web site, virtual office, packs of services and the possibility of participation in the great campaign launching.

I am a member of ComoSerLibre and I am inviting  you to participate in my group of distributors, if it seems interesting to you respond this mail  with the subject  INCLUDE ME IN THE  VIP LIST, your name and your email.

In the launching period you will receive by e- mail URL, password and user from your business center.

Subscribe today, it is Free!

Best wishes,

An Active member of ComoSerLibre

 This mail is only for my personal contact list. If you have received it by mistake you equally can subscribe, in the other case respond this message with the word REMOVE in order to purify my subscibers list. THANKS.