[Spambayes] HowTo disable the "Save and Shutdown" Button in the Webinterface on linux ?

Florian Gerstenberger gerstenberger at hardwarepreise.com
Sat Oct 29 23:13:59 CEST 2005

Hi Richie,

this is what i did :
- "fgrep -ri "save" * | grep shutdown" over the source directory
- after that I cd'd into that directory  (spambayes/resources/) and did
a "ls -la"

So I think it would have helped me. But I think that after that I've
looked into the FAQ and found simply nothing about
making changes in the webinterface or the package at all. A Readme File
is a good Idea in my opinion.

Florian