[Spambayes] "Suspects" folder missing

Tony Walton twalton at bluemarble.net
Mon Oct 31 22:46:58 CET 2005

Tony,

Today, I was looking around my PC and when I went to the SpamBayes Manager
and looked at where "suspects" went and did a browse, I found the suspects
folder as a sub-folder under a folder I  had created some time ago but there
still wasn't a "recover from Spam" button.  I found that button under the
folder I had created some time ago for other emails. I have no idea how that
happened so I renamed my fodder to "Junk Suspects", moved the emails I had
saved in the original file and all seems to be working now.

Tony Walton