[Spambayes] messages disappear

Lisa Christensen lmchrist at marlboro.edu
Fri Sep 2 19:22:58 CEST 2005

I am using SpamBayes 1.0 with Outlook. With increasing frequency, I am
seeing email messages disappear from the inbox and going nowhere I can find,
not the deleted or spam folders. In many cases these are messages I would
"recover from spam." I cannot find reference to this problem on your site. I
have now disabled SpamByes - would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks, Lisa

Lisa M. Christensen
Director of Development & Communications
Marlboro College, Marlboro, VT 05344-0300
802-258-9259 direct voice / 802-384-3172 Cell
www.marlboro.edu