[Spambayes] 1.1a1 installation oddity

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Mon Sep 12 14:54:40 CEST 2005

I just installed 1.1a1 (Windows XP Professional SP 2, Outlook 2003).  I
left "View welcome.html" checked on the final page of the wizard, and
much to my surprise, the file was opened in Notepad when I exited the
installer.  Items in Outlook's SpamBayes > Help menu all open in
programs that render the HTML.  (For some reason, "About SpamBayes" and
"Troubleshooting Guide" open in Netscape Composer.  Other items in the
menu open in my default browser as expected.)

Shall I file a bug report?