[Spambayes] Spambayes 1.0.4 problem [log files attached]

Chad Jasper cjasper at cityofbowie.org
Wed Sep 14 18:20:36 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am currently using Spambayes 1.0.4 and is having startup issues with
Outlook 2000 on an exchange server. When opening Outlook on the end-user
side, Spambayes does not start the filtering process automatically. Our
users have to manually initiate the filter using the "Stat filtering"
button within the Spambayes "filter messages..." drop-down option. I
have read your troubleshooting guide as well as researched FAQ on your
site and internet but a solution still has not been found?? Please
advise me on this issue. Your reply and time is very much appreciated. I
have attached the 4 most recent log files from one of our users that is
having this problem. Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
C. Jasper
IT Department
cjasper at cityofbowie.org

 <<spambayes4.log>>  <<spambayes1.log>>  <<spambayes2.log>>
<<spambayes3.log>>