[Spambayes] Adding the SpamBayes Toolbar to message windows

Eric Sysak sysakeric at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 04:40:02 CEST 2005

I'd like to add the SpamBayes toolbar to message
windows.  Ideally I'd like to have the "Delete as
Spam" button so that I can force SpamBayes to train on
that message, rather than having to have to go back to
the main window.  I don't use the Preview Pane, so
maybe those that use that already can do this.

Thanks,
Eric

P.S.  Great program!  Your work is GREATLY appreciated!