[Spambayes] Adding the SpamBayes Toolbar to message windows

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 15 09:22:43 CEST 2005

> I'd like to add the SpamBayes toolbar to message
> windows.  Ideally I'd like to have the "Delete as
> Spam" button so that I can force SpamBayes to train on
> that message, rather than having to have to go back to
> the main window.

In good news, there is already an open feature request for this:

[ 744558 ] Add "Delete As Spam" button to Outlook inspector w
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=744558&group_id=61702&atid=498106>

In (potentially) bad news, this is one of the oldest feature requests
that's still open.  I gather that it's not particularly simple to do,
or it would have been done some time ago.  Still, it is there, so
probably will be looked at at some point - and you can monitor the
tracker to be notified when something does happen.

=Tony.Meyer