[Spambayes] disappearing messages

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Sep 16 01:15:46 CEST 2005

> I, as I'm sure most people do, replied to the link indicated in the
> spambays
> software, not to you personally.

What is your point?

> Your message is rude and unprofessional.

My message had four words, and one hyperlink.  How did I manage to be
rude and unprofessional with such brevity?

You emailed a public mailing list asking for volunteer help with
using a free software product.  I responded with a link to
information that would explain what was going wrong, and how you
could fix it.  I can't see anything rude or unprofessional there.

> If it were up to me, I would not
> purchase this product again,

You seem very confused.  SpamBayes is a free, open-source, product.
It's not available for purchase.

> simply because of your attitude.  I have it on
> my home computer, but I won't renew.  There are other programs that
> serve
> the same purpose, without the insults.

You are, of course, welcome to use whatever software you like.  Since
you paid nothing for SpamBayes, you lose nothing by ceasing to use it.

=Tony.Meyer