[Spambayes] 1.1a1 installation oddity

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Sep 16 03:43:26 CEST 2005

[menu item selection fixing snipped]

> BUT - if I reinstall SpamBayes 1.1a1, welcome.html still comes up in
> Notepad.
[...]
> No Python installed, but the remaining problem seems more likely to be
> in the installer and/or my system configuration than with SpamBayes
> itself.

welcome.html gets opened by the Inno Setup installer, so I'm not sure
exactly what it does.  If I run the installer here (XP Pro SP2) it
opens in Firefox, which is my default browser.  So it does seem
likely that it's something about your system.

If it bothers you, then maybe googling for problems like this outside
of SpamBayes, but with other Inno Setup installers might help.