[Spambayes] SpamBayes as web input checker

Tennessee Leeuwenburg t.leeuwenburg at bom.gov.au
Fri Sep 16 08:37:54 CEST 2005

I have this project in mind <gets a dreamy look>. One thing that will
happen is that users will submit paragraph-sized chunks of text.

I thought of using SpamBayes as a way of filtering out the crap. Ideally
(of course) I'd like a one-line call to a function which would just
return True or False in reasonable time, and I'll get on with doing my
thang.

How easy would it be to hook SpamBayes into another python app along
these lines?

Cheers,
-T