[Spambayes] Bug?

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Sep 16 18:19:03 CEST 2005

This may not have anything to do with SpamBayes; the ThorConnWndClass
problem is widely reported, but nobody seems to have much idea what to
do about it. (See, for instance,
http://www.talkroot.com/tech/index.php/t-36421_Problems!!!!_ThorConnWndC
lass.html, http://forums.techguy.org/printthread.php?threadid=114168,
and http://www.adras.com/WWhat-is-ThorConnWndClass.t1754-4.html.)

________________________________

	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of Loprete
	Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:30 AM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Subject: [Spambayes] Bug?

	Hi,

	I installed your spam application a couple of weeks ago.  I had
some difficulties with performance (slow download of email; then email
not downloading at all, requiring me to reboot) and decided to uninstall
it.  The uninstall seemed successful, except I got a message that said
not all components may have be removed and that I would need to do so
manually.

	I continue to have intermittent problems with email downloading
- and have to shut down Windows to restart and correct the problem.  As
part of the shut down, Windows tells me that a program called
ThorConnWndClass is not responding and that it is shutting it down.  It
gives me the option of shutting it down immediately.

	Is this problem related to Spam Baye?

	Patrick Loprete