[Spambayes] Setting up an 'fpfnunsure' regime that expired for Outlook?

Erik Brown kirebrow at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 02:41:53 CEST 2005

Tim,

I've been following your prior incremental testing and future TREC testing,
as well as your great work on SpamBayes, for quite some time now and have a
few questions.

I am using Outlook and would like to use an 'fpfnunsure' regime that
expired.  How would I go about doing this?  I know that there is a .py
script specifically for outlook and other testing scripts (incremental.py,
etc.) but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it.  I also do not know how
to expire data after 30 days.  Is there a script for this as well?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Erik Brown