[Spambayes] Setting up an 'fpfnunsure' regime that expired for Outlook?

Erik Brown kirebrow at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 05:51:59 CEST 2005

Tony,

Thanks for the clarification on this.  I recently "re-discovered" Skip's
recursive training technique and I am applying this in real time with a
customized config .ini and a TOE strategy and am getting *great* results so
far.

I've lowered the spam threshold during this initial training on real time
mail to 50 because I get over 85% spam.  This reduces the number of spams I
have to trained until I can get more ham involved.

This is the *best* way to train for Outlook users, so if you are interested
more in this technique, go here:

http://www.entrian.com/sbwiki/SkipsRecursiveTrainingSetSelectionForOutlook

Erik Brown