[Spambayes] Hi all.

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Sep 18 11:04:57 CEST 2005

> I'm really intersted I your software for my costummer.
> But I need it in frech, can I help transtlating it?

Absolutely.  1.1a1 includes a partial French translation, but it
needs to be finished.  Every time someone asks about translation I
explain where the information about how to do it is, and what needs
to be done and nothing happens.  So, in case I'm scaring them away,
I'll just say that it's simple to do and any help would be welcome.

If you do want to do this, then let us know how you'd like to go
about it.  If you're using the Outlook plug-in, feel free to download
1.1a1 and see how far the translation has got.