[Spambayes] Race condition between SpamBays and AVG Anti-Virus

Torgny Hofstedt Torgny.Hofstedt at 7L.se
Mon Sep 19 19:08:52 CEST 2005

    Hello,

After installing SpamBay v1.0.4 and then when I receive a mail with a virus
in it that is detected by the AVG Anti-Virus (v7.0 and 6) the mail is
regenerated continuously in my inbox. I've experienced this on three
systems. The mail client is outlook 2000 and 2003 using IMAP on W2k and XP.
When this happen I've to kill outlook start it again and remove the mail
with the virus before SpamBays starts filtering.

For all other mails everything works as expected. I don't know which product
is in error. Have anyone else had similar experiences?

Regards,

    Torgny...