[Spambayes] Odd error message

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Sep 20 00:59:33 CEST 2005

Could this be related to that perennial problem of messages not getting
filtered the first time through? This has been a nuisance for me almost
since the beginning of Spambayes, and it didn't get any better when I
switched from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002. Maybe Will du Pont's symptom
occurs when he selects a message that's clearly spam but somehow escaped
being classified as it entered the Inbox. If so, initiating a second
scan manually ought to clear it up.

Bob

(Sorry if this message appears twice. I meant to send it from home
yesterday, but don't think I actually did so.)