[Spambayes] Odd error message

Will du Pont WduPont at dellaw.com
Tue Sep 20 15:28:57 CEST 2005

You got it!

When I click on the SpamBayes button to move a message, it apparently
moves but Outlook does not refresh.  I just moved 2 messages from Maybe
Spam, separately, one at a time.  When I clicked to have the first one
moved to Spam, nothing happened (that I could see).  When I highlighted
the second message and clicked to move it to Spam, they both disappeared
from the Outlook view (and went to Spam).  So, there's definitely a
glitch there, but at least I know what's happening now.  Thanks for the
help.

I never had this problem when I was using SpamBayes with Windows NT4 a
few years ago, although toward the end of my NT period I could not use
SpamBayes at all for some reason.

--Will