[Spambayes] Options

Johnnie Hutton JLHutton at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 17:41:10 CEST 2005

The option for recovering from spam folder, junk mail folder and junk mail
suspects folder has disappeared.  Messages are still being sent the these
folders, I believe, because they disappear.  Consequently, if I receive an
email from a new address that spambayes does not recognize, I cannot
retrieve it, because I can’t find it.  When I receive messages, I will have
five or sex messages but when I try to read them, they cannot be found.

Please advise.