[Spambayes] troubles with the filter

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Sep 24 13:20:10 CEST 2005

> I have troubles with the filtering of my emails. I´m very satisfied
> with the tool mostly, but sometimes it ain´t sort out the as spam
> tagged mails from my inbox.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Do you mean that some messages
are incorrectly classified (i.e. SpamBayes thinks they are ham, but
they're actually spam)?  Do you mean that SpamBayes classifies them
as spam (e.g. the spam field is filled and a log entry is generated)
but they aren't moved?  Do you mean that some mail simply isn't
filtered?

What version of Outlook/Windows is this?

=Tony.Meyer