[Spambayes] SpamBayes Outlook Anti-spam plugin 1.1a1 - SoftpediaPick Award

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Sep 28 16:08:46 CEST 2005

While it's true that the Outlook plugin does not work with Outlook
Express (as stated in the review), there is a version of SpamBayes that
does.  See
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlo
ok-express.  Perhaps the review could mention this.

pamBayes-Outlook-Antispam-plugin.shtml