[Spambayes] ATTACHMENTS

Bradford Covell Bradford at buffaloindustrial.com
Tue Apr 4 18:24:05 CEST 2006

Dear Folks,  Downloaded the regular version of  Spambayes and it is working
very well. However, when I go to open attachments that my customers and
vendors send to me they will not open, I am not sure this has anything to do
with your product, but I noticed the problem soon after I downloaded
Spambayes. Please let me know if I am incorrect or if you know how to fix
this problem.