[Spambayes] Q: pop3proxy: configuration: pop3 sessions are counted but no mails

Raffman web_use_1 at roemling.org
Thu Apr 6 13:06:01 CEST 2006

Hi Tony,

don't want to bother you unnecessarily, but I'm a little under pressure
'cause my boss is pressing on the subject.

Could you please let me know, wether you received my reply (including the
log) to your last post and wether you got any ideas for my installation?
That would be great.

Thanks a lot and many greets from Hamburg,

Ralf