[Spambayes] wanting to get spam bayes

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Apr 7 18:36:58 CEST 2006

You appear to be using Outlook Express. What follows assumes that this
is the case. If it's not, send another message specifying your email
program.

There is a download link on
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html. Detailed installation
instructions are at
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-
outlook-express. Note that Outlook and Outlook Express are completely
different.

Good luck! If you run into trouble, post again.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Ngaire Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:14 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] wanting to get spam bayes

Hello I have just heard on radio talk back a guy phoned in and said we
can download free spam bayes which stops all the spam from coming into
my pc.
I am a senior cit so I am still finding my way around this machine,
however I do not like the rubbish that is coming ie telling me that I
have or could win millions of dollars (if Only)
I would appreciate it if you would please direct me to the download page
that I should be using.
Many thanks
Ngaire