[Spambayes] Outlook plugin problems

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Mon Apr 10 04:38:59 CEST 2006

When the SpamBayes for Outlook plug-in is first installed it is
active for, and usable by, only the person who is logged into
Windows at that time - in your case the Administrator. When
another user logs into the same PC under different login
credentials, SpamBayes will not be evident in Outlook.

If you have a situation where more than one person uses a given
PC under their own separate login credentials, you will need to
enable SpamBayes for all users.

I have written a detailed description of how to do that in
"end-user speak". Let me know if you need it and I'll send you
the PDF. Make sure you "reply to all users" as I may not see a
message to the list for some days (autofiled).

 - Bill H.