[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes POP3 Proxy: [PROBLEM SUMMARY]

Robert G. Marolf marolf3 at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 12 03:14:51 CEST 2006

I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.1a1 (April 2005) (binary), with version 2.4 (#60, Nov 30 2004, 11:49:19) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 4.90.73010104.1 ( ).  I previously trained 2 ham and 1 spam (WRONG It was 1 ham and 2 spam)in version 1.0.4 which I could not get to work and uninstalled in favor of 1.1a1.

The problem I am having is [DESCRIBE YOUR PROBLEM HERE] Install Problems.  Uninstalled  SB 1.0.4 which I could not get to work.  Installed 1.1a1 per your FAQ 4.21 setup for Outlook Express.  Classified 5 or 6 emails as Spam or Ham.  Now find that I have no Unreviewed messages listed.  Browsers in Train and in Classify only take me to my Download files, not my emails.  Status & Configuration block still show 3 emails previously classified inaccurately in SB 1.0.4 version and none of the subsequent emails I classified with 1.1a1 version.  I'm missing something.  Appreciate your help.  Thanks.  Bob Marolf