[Spambayes] Outlook Express, Filtering Not Seperating Spam, Ham, etc

Fast Turtle fturtle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 20:27:56 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: THESEER
To: spambayes at python.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:48 PM
Subject: [Spambayes] OUTLOOK EXPRESS , . FILTERING ,NOT SEPARATING SPAN FROM
HAM ECT.

Did rebuilt got all to work (xp pro,) go to review  messages and all is
separated but in outlook express all is send to the inbox . I readed about
putting spam, ham , unsure in recipient list ,can not find recipient list
to add to . Anyone have any idea what I missed. I know I missed something
but for the live of me can't find out what I did wrong. Any hely would be a
big help.........

{theseer at comcast.net}

SpamBayes at python.org