[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] forwarding and replying to emails

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 22:46:45 CEST 2006

On 4/14/06, Suzann Todd <suzann at tennesseefirm.com> wrote:
> Ever since I downloaded Spambayes, I am unable to forward or reply to email that comes from outside our office.  The mail is automatically returned to me with this message:

FYI, a better place to ask this sort of question is the
spambayes at python.org list, which is intended for issues with using
SpamBayes.  The spambayes-dev list is primarily for discussions
regarding the development of the SpamBayes program.

This error message is not something that is produced by SpamBayes.
Most likely it is just a coincidence that this change occurred around
the same time that you installed SpamBayes.  I would ask your network
administrator if anything has changed in the mail system settings.
For security reasons, many companies require additional security
measures to send mail to external addresses that are not required for
internal addresses.

--
Kenny Pitt