[Spambayes] graphics stripped out of non-spam HTML messages after installing Spambayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 16 07:39:32 CEST 2006

> I have a problem with graphics being stripped out of non-spam HTML
> e-mails after I installed Spambayes. How can I fix this problem?

SpamBayes doesn't change the content of mail at all, it just looks at
it and moves it to the appropriate folder.   To confirm this, disable
or uninstall SpamBayes (this will not effect your training/
configuration data) and you'll find that the problem still exists
(and then you can reinstall SpamBayes).

If by "stripped out", you mean that they are not displayed, then this
is a feature of Outlook.  Somewhere in the depths of Outlook's
configuration dialogs, you'll find an option to disable it.