[Spambayes] graphics stripped out of non-spam HTML messages after installing Spambayes

David Gillbanks David at pata.org
Mon Apr 17 04:46:03 CEST 2006

Thanks for your reply, Tony.

The thing is, graphics/pics in HTML e-mails were displaying perfectly
well in my Outlook until I enabled Spambayes. So naturally I assumed it
was Spambayes stripping them out.

I've since disabled Spambayes but the graphics/pics haven't returned.
I'll now dive the depths of Outlook to see what may have been changed.

Cheers,

David