[Spambayes] "recover from spam"

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Wed Apr 19 05:16:44 CEST 2006

> if i hit the recover from spam button it moved the email into
my inbox

True.

Stephen, AFAIK SpamBayes doesn't have the ability to delete
anything, so I suggest you check very carefully the settings on
the various tabs & options under the SpamBayes Manager (under the
toolbar button just labelled "SpamBayes").

Also, have a look at the log file after you have recovered a
message:
SpamBayes --> SpamBayes Manager --> Advanced (tab) -->
Diagnostics (button) --> View Log (button)

Search the log for the word: Recovering

You should find something like "Recovering to folder 'Inbox'..."
or some indication of where else it might be going.

Please report back, as I am interested in the result for future
reference.

 - Bill H.