[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes POP3 Proxy: [PROBLEM SUMMARY]

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 20 05:22:18 CEST 2006

On 17/04/2006, at 11:33 PM, Tim Stone wrote:

> What is the serious pop3proxy bug?  Is it in the bug reports?

It's there in some closed bug (it's been fixed in CVS for ages).
Basically the messageinfo db was being reopened for every message,
which really screwed things up.

I'm in the process of doing a 1.1a2.  Things aren't perfect
(especially imapfilter), but, hey, it's an alpha, and it's better
than 1.1a1.  If you look in the right place, you can already find the
source distributions online (I need to get hold of my gpg key for
signing before making an announcement, and Outlook 2000 typelibs
before making the binary).

=Tony.Meyer