[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes POP3 Proxy: [PROBLEM SUMMARY]

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Thu Apr 20 09:20:16 CEST 2006

> The more people that pester me to get a release done, the more

> quickly it will be done (if the time it takes me to
delete/reply to
> the messages exceeds that which it would take to do the
> release, then it just makes sense).

Hell Tony, I don't want to annoy the sh*t out of you - I know
what your position is with respect to studies etc.

> ... held up 1.1a2 by a year or so.  However, it is
> now actually on its way (see previous message).

I'm excited!!! Is this a long process?

Also, how do you normally announce when a new version has been
made available for download? I need it as soon as it hits the
shelves.

 - Bill H.

--
We take security very seriously.