[Spambayes] Incremental Training for ham in Outlook Plugin?

Gil Hurlbut ghurlbut at bco-inc.com
Mon Apr 24 22:34:53 CEST 2006

The question addresses the fact that SpamBayes is far better at classifying
ham once it is trained than it is in keeping up with classifying new spam. I
find it necessary to remove many spam messages until I get to the point
where the Manager has far more spam than ham. Until I hear a recommendation
differently, I'm going to get back to a balance by moving known ham to my
Unsure folder and click on "Recover from Spam" to do the incremental
training.