[Spambayes] Instalation Problem

Tony FreeSurf tony.arnold at freesurf.fr
Tue Apr 25 10:35:07 CEST 2006

  1.. My Outlook Express states it can not find localhost
The host 'pop.localhost' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop.infonie.fr', Server: 'pop.localhost', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

No doubt it is because I have not carried out this Instruction :

Setup your mail client: You need to set your mail client to receive mail from localhost rather than your mail server.

But Spambayes does not tell me how to carry out this instruction =You need to set your mail client to receive mail from localhost rather than your mail server

Best Regards

Tony.
Tony Arnold